We specialize in small business networks with over 16 years of corporate network administration, management, and deployment experience coupled with over 20 years of computer hardware/software consulting, repair, and integration expertise. This experience and this expertise allows us to offer our small business clients all the capabilities of an enterprise-level IT department for a fraction of the cost.
- On-site network consulting, purchasing, deployment, and maintenance
- Remote administration and telephone support
- Internet connectivity and network appliance support
- Windows Server deployment, configuration, and management
- Wireless and mobile device consulting, configuration, and support
- PC and Macintosh platform procurement, upgrade, and repair
- Software / hardware solution research and integration
- Digital imaging and document management implementation
- Cloud service consulting, configuration, integration, and management
- Our extensive knowledge of computers and their countless quirks allows us to fix your existing problems quickly and efficiently.
- Our network of suppliers and specialists allow us to provide solutions the usual “tech guy” is totally unaware of.
- Our proactive approach and ability to translate computer lexicon into plain English allows you to make informed decisions to keep your network running smoothly and plan for the future.
Remote support tools:
- Windows users: please click HERE to access our Remote Support tool. Then click the “Start Support Session” button to start the download. Once the download is complete, Run the Techinline Client executable. If you’re prompted by User Access Control to “allow the following program…” click the Yes button. Then provide your 6-digit Client ID to your support representative to initiate the session.
- Mac users: please click HERE to download our Remote Support tool. Once the download is complete, open it and double-click on the Splashtop SOS icon. If you’re prompted “Splashtop SOS is an application…” click the Open button. Depending on your version of MacOS, you may be required to adjust your security settings: please follow the directions provided by the software. Finally, provide the 9-digit SOS ID to your support representative to initiate the session.